Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Schedules

So Monday we got a temporary schedule for the week. I had 2 periods of 8th grade in the morning and 2 of 3rd that afternoon. It's a busy time since I have to remember where each class leaves off. I realized I have to keep track of what they do when I'm not there too!

I'll be working at three different schools every week all year long~~~~. Thus, there will be many days that students will be without my help. I've started to carry around a little book that I just diary all of the days activities in. Otherwise I wouldn't know what to do in any of the classes. Some work faster than others, some just so happen to be lazy one day and not finish what I'd planned, etc.

There's also a few students that don't know the alphabet and other basics. -__- I don't mind but it's more work trying to remember who they are and adjusting their homework accordingly. So for those of you wondering I will be working like a banshee until the end of April most likely. Carefully planning out each individual class based on their abilities, amount of time I have with them, the ability of my co-teacher that will be there when I'm not and the overall attitudes of those students.

A teacher's life...or at least what I think is acceptable of a teacher's life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment